PostArmor is an application that helps to keep your electronic mailbox free of unsolicited e-mail, better known as spam: it looks at the relevant parts of your email before it leaves the mail server, and lets the legitimate messages pass through undisturbed, while leaving suspect messages on the server, making them "invisible" for the e-mail client, to be reexamined later or just deleted after a while. It works as a POP email proxy, with support for POP and IMAP mail servers, that makes it compatible with every e-mail client. As it has been developed in Java, it is also independent from the operating system or platform, and gives its best onMore...
Version 1.3 adds the following:
- The main window has been reorganized to take less screen estate, with indicators for mail in and a "Check All" button
- Added support for ISO encoded Base64 headers
- A splash screen at startup has been added
- The local spammers list has been removed: difficult to keep up-to-date and almost useless
- OSIRUSOFT blacklist has been removed, NJABL, CBL
MacOS X 10.0 or later, JVM (Java Virtual Machine) 1.1 or later