Developer website: Steven J. Burr
FinkCommander is a graphical user interface for the Fink software packaging system for Mac OS X. It provides an intuitive front-end to the Fink command-line tools for downloading and installing Unix software. The source code is available.
- Universal binary for 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 on 32- and 64-bit PowerPC and Intel (thanks, Madd_the_sane).
- Feedback e-mail indicates whether it's positive or negative feedback (thanks, Brendan Cully).
- Japanese translation (thanks, Mamoru Komachi).
- Mac OS X 10.1 or later
- Developer Tools to install Fink packages from source
- April 2002 Developer Tools to compile FinkCommander source