Developer website: Frank Berger
- a top class artficial intelligence chosen by many servers, several times winner of the Computer Olympiad
- easy to use
- visually stunning
- excellent learning aid to transform casual players to experts
- you can use your license on all your computers
- free updates since 2002
- runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux with one license
- supported languages are English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Japanese,...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version 7.1.9, the developer states that this is version 2.8.4.
- better cube liveness heuristic
- faster AI
- for skeptics some files with pre calculated true random
- a new setup wizard
- several usability improvements
- some errors fixed among access to random.org works again
- OS X 10.8 or later