Developer website: Intelli Innovations, Inc.
Barcode Automator allows you to create various sorts of barcodes in bulk using a visual interface or AppleScript. Features include:
- Easy-to use interface allows for quick symbology and option selection, allowing for quick generation of thousands of barcodes.
- Full AppleScript support (examples included) with format, factor, content, addendum, truncation, and symbology-specific support options.
- Support for EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN (Bookland EAN), UPC-A, UPC-E, ITF Variable / I2of5, ITF-14, Code 39, and Code 128 symbologies.
- Vector/EPS, TIFF, and JPEG export options for easy integration with your prepackaged or custom software systems.
- Included OCR fonts for perfect machine-readable characters, every time.
- Integrated values editor allows for text import and automatic serialization of barcode values, or manual entry.
- Interactive, anti-aliased "test environment" module allowing users to preview a barcode with test values before generating a series.
- Automatic check digit calculation and insertion.
Version 3.0.1: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later