24U Appearance OSAX is a scripting addition for Mac users that makes it easy for an AppleScript script writer to interact with user via dialogs, notifications, alerts, progress indicators, and floating messages, all without the need to use a complex tool, such as XCode, to create a regular app with a window-based graphical user interface.
24U Appearance OSAX allows you to:
- Dynamically build up dialogs with input fields to easily prompt the user for data input
- Use pop-up menus in your dialogs to simplify choosing values from predefined lists
- Validate entered data directly in dialogs to avoid inconveniently re-appearing dialogs
- Indicate progress via progress bar to keep user calm while waiting for your script to finish
- Display floating messages to provide user with detailed runtime information, such as log