Simply Production is a program to increase efficiency by using a barcode system to print labels and track items through 10 or less warehouse locations or stages of production.
- Prints bar code labels with your existing printer, using standard Avery labels.
- Tracks your items as they move through 10 or less warehouse locations or stages of production.
- Automatically assigns a unique sequenced ID number to each item. This number and other information are printed on a label.
- The label information is read with a barcode scanner or manually input using keyboard entry. (A barcode reader/scanner is not needed to use Simply Production, however a barcode reader/scanner is an advantage when large quantities of items are changing location daily.)
- The barcode reader/scanner or keyboard entry passes the items information and currant status to Simply Production's database.
- The database keeps track of the date and time that the item entered one of 10 locations or stages.
- The items information and location can be viewed, sorted, printed, saved to a file, exported to a spreadsheet, emailed or published on the web.