Tiff-Sight allows you to view documents that were faxed directly to your computer. Features include:
- Anti-aliased text and graphics for easier reading on screen and a better look overall.
- Streamlined interface: no unnecessary features or buttons cluttering your view.
- Support for nearly every TIFF and Tiff-based Fax format available.
- Small and fast: uses only 2 Meg of RAM and 1.8 Meg of drive space.
- Full support for viewing, printing, scaling, rotating, and exporting files.
Version 1.3.2 is a Carbon-only application and requires MacOS 9.0 or later running on a PowerPC-based Mac. Users who wish to continue using Tiff-Sight with older versions of MacOS or on 68k-based machines are advised to use version 1.1 of Tiff-Sight (also available from Blue Globe Software's Web site). Tiff-Sight is fully compatible with MacOS 9.2, MacOS X, and QuickTime 6.
Mac OS 9.0 or later, CarbonLib, QuickTime 3.0 or later