File Properties Editor allows you to modify simply, rapidly, and efficiently the main properties of your files, folders, and applications. You want to modify or reset their creation or modification date and time? You want to lock them to prevent their modification? Or you want to hide them so that nobody can see them? Then File Properties Editor is what you need!
File Properties Editor allows you to edit several properties of any kind of files.
- You can edit the properties of any kind of file (files, folders, applications, ...).
- You can edit their name, their type, their creator, their creation date and time, their modification date and time, their access date and time.
- You can set their type and creator like the ones of any other file.
- You can set their creation, modification and access dates and times to the current time or any other time.
- You can check their logical and physical size, for both the data and resource forks.
- You can delete their data or resource fork.
- You can locked them (to prevent them from being modified) and unlock them.
- You can make them readable or not and writable or not.
- You can make them visible or invisible (to hide them in the Finder so that nobody can see them).
- You can make their extension visible or not.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish and many other languages.