Font Viewer allows you to list, compare, try, and print all installed fonts on your system.
- It displays the total number of installed fonts on your system.
- It displays the name of each font next to its rank.
- It displays an example of text with each font.
- You can edit each example, which allows you to try out the fonts as you want.
- You can replicate your own example through all the fonts.
- You can change the style, the size and the color of all the fonts.
- You can open multiple windows at the same time with all the fonts to compare them more easily.
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan and macOS 10.12 Sierra, and as Universal Binary to keep being compatible with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the application, in particular under OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion,
- OS X 10.1 or later