Get File Path allows users to copy to the clipboard the path of a file or folder dropped on it, after the automatic application of various programmable transformations.
- It works with any kind of file (applications, documents, folders, ...).
- It uses pattern matching to copy and transform the name, and/or the path, and/or the parent folder path of the dropped file.
- It can automatically insert other characters and tags during the copy, which is useful to create links for example.
- It remembers the last pattern used.
- It can automatically resolve aliases (files and paths).
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan and macOS 10.12 Sierra, and as Universal Binary to keep being compatible with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the application, in particular under OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion,
- OS X 10.1 or later