macOS Server, designed for macOS and iOS devices, makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, develop software, host your own website, publish wikis, configure Mac, iPhone, and iPad devices, remotely access your network, and more.
macOS Server is an application you can add to macOS right from the Mac App Store. Anyone can quickly and easily turn a Mac into a server that’s perfect for home offices, businesses, schools, developers, and hobbyists alike.
- Integration with Apple School Manager to get Managed Apple ID and class information
- Skip the iMessage and FaceTime Setup Assistant pane in iOS 10
- Skip the Siri Setup Assistant pane in macOS Sierra version 10.12
- Choose default app for audio calls for Contacts, Exchange, and Google accounts
- Set Bluetooth Modification
- OS X 10.11.6 or later