Battery Endurance Measurer is a utility to help you measure your battery endurance. It has many advantages:
- it shows you the start time of your measure,
- it shows you the last drop off which occurred during your measure,
- it shows you how long your computer has been awake which is your battery endurance measure,
- it automatically starts measuring at launch,
- it can be reset at any time,
- it can continue to measure after a drop off without loosing the previous measure and without taking into account the drop off duration,
- it remembers last window position at launch,
- it takes very little memory, CPU and disk
Version 1.4 adds the following:
- Some windows and some menus have been corrected.
- The documentation has been updated.
MacOS 8.6 or later, CarbonLib.