Navicat for MySQL Client from PremiumSoft, is an integrated GUI tool let you perform MySQL administration and database development in an easier way. Advanced features allow you to create data models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote MySQL server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat is sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. It is also available for Windows and Linux and translated into 7 major languages.
- Supported format strings in Schedule email body.
- Unable to send notification email in Schedule.
- Created a new connection when previewing a view.
- Unable to change the case of the backup file name.
- Failed to synchronize Row Format when creating MySQL tables in Structure Synchronization.
- Lost connections in some cases.
- OS X 10.6 or later