Developer website: Toon Boom Animation, Inc.
Users can easily build animations digitally, traditionally or the cut-out way by selecting artworks from existing libraries and animating them using motion paths. Toon Boom Studio's intuitive user interface and advanced animation keyframing, asset reuse and lip synchronization empower animators to make high quality animations faster.
- Import media from templates, movies, photo collections, and more (SWF, AI, PSD, JPEG, TGA, GIF).
- Create artwork with powerful drawing tools as easy as working with pen and paper.
- Add sound (WAV, AIFF, MP3) and speed lip-synching with powerful lip sync analyzer.
- Move images in 3D space.
- Move, zoom, and pan the camera.
- Animate cut-out elements with transform tool.
- Automatically scale and rotate images through space and time.
- Export to Macromedia Flash (SWF), QuickTime, DV Stream, AVI, and image sequences.
Toon Boom Studio Express (beginners) and Toon Boom Solo (web/broadcast professionals) also available from the publisher: http://www.toonboom.com