Developer website: Northern Softworks
Lights Out enables hot corners to put your Mac to sleep or keep it awake. Lights Out can set sleep on or off for individual applications. Lights Out cures Energy-Saver insomnia.
Many software packages, scanners, and peripherals can interfere with your Mac's normal sleeping patterns. Lights Out offers a secondary idle timer to put your Mac to sleep even when Energy Saver fails to do so.
Lights Out gives you easy control and status of system sleep right from its Dock icon. Simple to configure, and simple to use, Lights Out makes no harmful changes to your system. Launch it and quit it just like any normal app!
Lights Out is Energy Saver's Little Helper!
- User definable hot spots for CPU sleep and never sleep.
- Easily switch sleep on and off.
- Set sleep on or off for individual applications.
- Application based for easy installation and stability.
- Simple to configure and use.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- 64 bit
- Updated for Mojave
- Minor optimizations and improvements
- OS X 10.7 or later