provides an exciting and useful way of organizing your work on Mac OS X. With this handy tool, you can assign the following actions to the minimize button and a double-click on the window title:
- Minimize the window to the Dock, like always;
- "Windowshade" the window into a tiny strip to quickly peek below or get it out of the way;
- Minimize-In-Place the window so it becomes really small so you can move it out of the way yet still see what is going on;
- Make the window transparent so you can continue working in it while seeing things under it;
- Make window float on top;
- Hide the application quickly;
- Do nothing and ignore the action (sometimes it is quite useful as well).