The goal of PDF Content Search is to search for PDF files. The search criteria include the complete content, filenames, creation dates, and more. You can also search inside text documents or even images. Additionally, you have the option to use the cloud service for files such as Pages, Numbers, Keynote, or general office documents like .doc, .docx, .txt, .csv, .doc, .xls, .pptx, and similar.
Get started with a 30-day free trial and experience all app features without limitations.
Just add a folder containing your documents, and let PDF Content Search do the rest for you. After the processing is complete, you can start finding your documents.
- Search for content inside PDF, text, and image files
- Search within a specific time period to limit the number of search results
- Search for creation dates using the META data of images or photos
- Enable the free cloud service to also search within Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other Office documents
- Mark any area on a document and display the text recognition result inside the transcript view for further use
- Use the transcript view to easily start a new search or export the data
- Select a color theme you like the most to adjust the look and feel of the app
- Easily jump to the original file using 'Show in Finder' and bottom path bar elements to benefit from a 'Finder'-like integration
- Search for parts of text. You don't have to type 'Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis' to find your document. Just use a part you can remember - searching for 'microscopic' will give you the results you are expecting.
- iOS Scanner App PDF Cnt Search
PDF Content Search makes searching stuff finally fun.