Analyze entire websites with A1 Website Analyzer - check for broken links and redirects, internal linking and anchor text, link juice flow, SEO for pages and the phrases they target, duplicate titles, headers and content with more.
Uncover important website problems:
- Anchor text: Inspect anchor text from internal links for all pages in your website.
- Broken links: Check for broken links, redirects, canonical references, meta refreshes and more.
- Content analysis: Detailed page-by-page and sitewide keyword content analysis.
- Duplicate content: Find pages with duplicate titles, headers, descriptions and similar content.
- PageRank sculpting: Analyze how internal link juice flows to important pages you need to rank.
- Canonical and robots: See which URLs are canonical, noindex, nofollow, robots excluded etc.
- Custom search: Search and check all pages for custom text and code, e.g. Google Analytics.
- Character sets and MIMEs: If a page outputs this wrong, it can cause various indexing problems.
- Spell check: Check websites for spelling errors using a variety of spell checker dictionaries.
- HTML and CSS errors: HTML/CSS validation ensures pages are crawled and shown correctly.
- File sizes and download time: Optimize page speed by finding large pages and images.
- Import Apache logs: See pages crawled by Google and find orphan pages.
- Import Google Webmaster Tools CSV: See pages indexed by Google.
- Import text based files: Seed a crawl or add data to existing crawl results.
- After scan: Filter crawl results and set options to quickly extract data into reports.