Asset UPnP is a (DLNA compatible) audio server, designed as an audio-only server, which an emphasis on quality and enhanced browsing abilities. UPnP is a method of sharing media content between devices, where audio files are stored on a computer, server or NAS, multiple audio devices around the home network can play audio from the UPnP server (devices such as Linn DS, Naim NDX, Xbox 360, PS3, etc).
- Designed from the ground up as an audio only UPnP server,
- Internet Radio: browse popular stations from around the world,
- Dynamic playlists: find newest, least or most played tracks & albums. Jukebox (random) selection,
- Dynamic Browsing, include / Exclude Genres, or Years with ease.
- Customizable browse tree with advanced search facilities (Album by Release, Style, Composer, Conductor...),
- Configurable Wave, LPCM or mp3 decoding (no quality loss) for devices which cannot play specific audio types,
- DSD and DFF compatibility, decode, send untouched or DSD DoP embed
- Capture the PC sound output and stream to a UPnP player (Windows Vista or newer),
- ReplayGain can be applied to Wave, LPCM and mp3 stream, volume matching across tracks for devices which have no support,
- Runs efficiently in the background detecting new & changed tracks,
- Asset Collections: create add additional asset instances, each with different audio libraries