LiveProfessor makes it easy to create a powerful, portable and flexible effect rack using VST or AU plugins.
The software was developed in close collaboration with experienced audio professionals from live sound, theatre and broadcast, and is now used all over the world.
- Signal Chains - LiveProfessor 2 comes with a new feature called Signal Chains. A chain is a collection of plugins where all plugins are connected in series. It makes it easy to organize plugins, for example all plugins that process the bass-guitar can be put in the "Bass guitar" chain.
- Snapshot automation - LiveProfessor comes with extensive snapshot automation. Seamlessly switch between snapshots that save individual plugin settings, or global snapshots that recover the entire state of a project.
- Hardware controllers - LiveProfessor also features an extensive system of hardware controllers, to allow you to control plugin parameters and program functions. We’ve worked hard to make this system as flexible as possible, while at the same time quick and easy to use. What’s more, each control can be tweaked to respond just how you want it to.
- Responsive User Interface - LiveProfessor has a nice, dark, customizable user interface and let’s you recall window layouts easily using View Sets and Work Spaces
- Cue lists - Cue lists allow you to seamlessly change LiveProfessor’s settings during a live performance. Some of these cues include recalling a snapshot, changing audio routing, sending midi messages, and altering project tempo. You can easily recall these on the fly to get the right settings for each individual song.
- Midi Modifiers - Each plugin has a set of powerful Midi Modifiers. These are especially useful for keyboard players, with functions such as transpose, key-zone and filter.