Cuprum is a multi-layer Gerber and Excellon viewer for the Mac platform.
It supports viewing (and printing) multiple layers at the same time.
A QuickLook plugin is integrated in the app, so you can preview files in the Finder and other apps.
Features (some require an In App Purchase):
- Reads Gerber, Excellon and XNC files
- Supports Gerber X2
- Various tools tool with advanced snap feature.
- Cuprum allows full zooming and navigation of the image with an intuitive interface whether you use a trackpad, magic mouse, normal mouse or pen tablet. Even your 3Dconnnexion 3D mouse is supported!
- It can also zoom to actual size, which corrects for different monitor DPI’s, so actual size is actually actual size.
- Multi-page print out (or PDF generation via the print panel) is supported with variable scaling and presets for actual size and page fill. Frames can be added, which also support string substitution.
- A QuickLook plugin is integrated which allows Finder to show a preview of a document.
- Selection of objects, allowing inspection of all properties.
- Highlighting of connected copper.
Note: Pro features $26.99