MCreator is a software used to make Minecraft mods and data packs using intuitive easy-to-learn interface or with an integrated code editor. It is used worldwide by Minecraft players, aspiring mod developers, for education and by STEM workshops.
- MCreator Minecraft Mod Maker - Using MCreator mod generator, you can make Minecraft modifications without a single line of code. Although MCreator is a complete IDE, anyone can use it without prior programming knowledge. MCreator is a good tool to learn Minecraft computer programming and to learn basic concepts of software programming. Design your mods using forms, wizards, tooltips and other elements of the interface that ease development of your mod idea.
- Packed with features and tools - We developed tools such as texture maker that allows you to create textures in seconds thanks to the presets included. The animation maker allows you to create animated textures that can be created from templates, GIFs or custom images. Integrated resource browser allows you to easily manage your sounds, textures, models and other assets of your mod.
- Your imagination is the limit - Using MCreator, you can do virtually anything. From a basic block to a dimension that involves custom biomes with mobs that do whatever you wish by customising their AI. Make the Minecraft game the way you want! You can create anything from a simple ore extension mod to advanced technology mod that includes a custom energy system. MCreator offers ways to make simple mods and also create customized mods with custom code. This makes it ideas for Minecraft summer camps and a great tool for kids to learn programming while having fun.
- Integrated code editor - The code editor implements syntax highlighter, advanced autocomplete and the tools that every code editor has. In addition to that, you can inspect Minecraft's and Minecraft Forge's source code from within the editor. The code editor also has an import organizer and code templates that speed up the process of programming custom mod code.
- Test and deploy with ease - MCreator has a built-in test environment for both Minecraft client and server, which makes it possible to test your mod during the development process. After you are complete with the development, you can export your mod to a valid mod file which can be installed by any Minecraft user.
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.