Do you want to easily create your own beautiful customized BINGO cards for your classroom, party, or company event? Your wish has been granted. With Bingo Genie you can quickly design your own custom cards, adding your list of text for the
boxes in your choice of fonts and colors, and then print your cards, like magic. Everything should be this easy.
We have conjured up a delightful list of features for you. Compare these features against ANY bingo-card-making software you are using now...
- Choose card sizes from 3x3, 4x4, or 5x5.
- Create a deck of any number of cards, from 4 up to 100 unique cards, with accompanying call sheet that lists each box item used on the cards.
- Use your own list of words or phrases for the box items, including different languages or emoji, and choose your own fonts and colors for the box text.
- Optionally add your own title and subtitle above the cards, and footer below with card number, and choose your own font and color for the text.
- Turn on or off usage of a FREE box in the middle, and choose a different word for the "FREE" box.
- Turn on or off the display of the "BINGO" letters above the columns, and choose your own font and color for the text.
- Choose a different color and size for the grid lines around the card boxes, or turn the grid lines off completely.
- Optionally add your own background image behind the cards.
- Save your designed card deck settings as a file for opening and printing later, or for sending to other Bingo Genie users.
- Automatically create a "Call Sheet" reference sheet, listing all box items used in this deck of cards. You can use this to do your random selection/calling of the boxes. The call sheet comes in two formats, "list" and "boxes."
- Print your deck of cards to a printer, or save the entire deck as a PDF file for later printing, sharing, or selling to others who do not have Bingo Genie.
- Use the uniquely generated "Deck ID" from an older printed deck to exactly "re-create" the deck with Bingo Genie, in case you need to re-print card #13 that Dave accidentally took home and lost.
- The "Deck ID" printed under each card consists of scrambled letters, however, it is always "sanitized" to insure no embarrassing "naughty words" are accidentally embedded in it, so it will always be "classroom-safe."
- Buy this software once, use it forever. No hidden upgrade costs or extra fees. Ever.
- Run this software without a net. Bingo Genie does not need an internet connection to do its magic.