Use PortaCrypt to create portable encrypted documents you can view everywhere without installing any software.
PortaCrypt securely stores your data inside an HTML file. This file is completely self-contained, and you can open it in your browser by simply clicking on it. Your password is all you need to access your private information.
- Native macOS App for creating, modifying, and viewing your protected documents.
- View your documents in a browser using the embedded document viewer.
- Document viewer supports Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, IE, and other ES5 compatible browsers.
- Small document size. The document viewer adds only about 40 KB (15 KB gzipped) to your data.
- Documents are self-contained HTML files. Share them easily via email, messages, USB drive, or host them on a web server.
- Choose between different templates for your data (e.g. password, login, email, and others).
- Your document is sealed with strong AES-256 bit encryption, salted hashing, and PBKDF2 SHA-256 key derivation.
- Integrated strong password generator.
- PortaCrypt is sandboxed and does not have any network access.
- Dark mode support.