Red - is a front-end for Redis that provides an easy-to-use view of your data, live updating keys, a pub/sub view, interactive console, and Lua script integration.
- Live UpdatesWatch keys get created and deleted in real-time
- Interactive Console Visualize what redis is doing with an interactive console that refreshes the interface as commands are entered; a helpful assist whether learning redis for the first time, or working on though complex procedure.
- Lua Scripts Develop, test and work with Lua scripts directly in the application. With a couple added comments, the script can prompt for additional values.
- Tabbed Windows and Dark Mode Take advantage of tabbed windows to quickly switch between redis instances. Prefer the lights off? Red looks great in Dark Mode in Mac OS Mojave.
- Detail View View data as unicode strings, hexadecimal, JSON, or MsgPack in a large detail view
- Swiftly Efficient Red is written in native Swift, exclusively for the Mac. This helps it run fast, while also saving energy.