Focus Dashcam Organizer is the best way to visualize your Tesla Dashcam videos on a Mac. Browse by date using the built-in calendar, flag videos of interest, and see all your camera angles at once or zoom in on one camera with the click of a mouse.
Some of the features include:
- Tesla Version 10 support. Can now view and export rear-view camera videos along with the others
- A built in calendar that allows you to easily locate videos, showing you at a glance how many events occurred on a given date
- 60 second videos are automatically stitched together so you can seamlessly view TeslaCam events
- All cameras can be viewed at once, or you can click an individual camera to zoom to that particular camera
- Videos can be exported in various sizes. Export all cameras to one video, or export individual cameras
- Flag videos of interest to review later
- Delete videos that you no longer need right inside of Focus
- Adjust the speed of the videos to scan through a large number of videos at once (from 0 to 10 times speed)
- Support for full screen and dark mode
- Tested with videos produced by both HW2.5 and HW3 versions of Autopilot
- Automatically locates the inserted drive when the "Select TeslaCam folder..." button is clicked, but you can also select an archived TeslaCam folder on any storage device
- Recent Videos are automatically integrated into the calendar and marked as "Recent"