Cinema for Netflix allow you to use Netflix on the Mac without a browser and with a large list of fantastic additional features.
- Multiple Users.
- Titleless Window.
- Optional: Automatic opening at login.
- Optional: MenuBar mini icon.
- Optional: Hide Dock Icon.
- Optional: Keep Window on Top.
- Customizable HotKey to show/hide the app.
- No useless titlebar over the window.
- No annoying advertising messages at the start.
- No in-app purchases!
- No full version available through another app. This is the full version.
- No Silverlight plugin needed for recent Mac.*
Why Cinema for Netflix is better than other apps?
- IMDB Ratings Integration.
- Social Chat.
- Optional: AntiSpoiler.
- Removable Billboards.
- Customizable video Brightness, Saturation and Contrast.
- Playback Speed Control.
- Selectable Black&White video filter and other effects.
- Double click on movie to enter/exit fullscreen.
- Selectable aspect ratio. Very important for 21:9 monitors. Some users have requested that.
- Single click on movie to play/pause.
- Close, minimize, and fullscreen buttons disappear automatically.
- Badge number on dock for news.
- Shortcut for 16:9: Borderless Video Size.
- Optional: Light Theme.
- Checkable time spent on Cinema for Netflix.
- Password... and so much more.
Warning: Silverlight could be required for macs built in 2010 or previously. Using Silverlight, some features (like the colors adjustment, playback speed, click for play/pause and double-click for fullscreen) are not available.
Notice: obviously, for using Cinema for Netflix, you need a Netflix membership.
Legal notes: Cinema for Netflix is a third party app and is not affiliate nor sponsored by Netflix Inc. It works like a web browser. For any kind of error or information contact the support: email@example.com.