Microsoft Excel spreadsheet app lets you create, view, edit and share your files with others quickly and easily. It also lets you view and edit workbooks attached to email messages. Work in accounting, auditing, finance or other fields, with anyone, anywhere, with confidence. With Excel, your Office moves with you and can implement the most complex formulas, with amazing features
- Unmistakably Office, designed for Mac - MacBook Pro Touch Bar is fully supported by Microsoft Excel. If you type an equals sign into a cell, Excel will immediately pull up the most recently used functions in the Touch Bar. Go easy on your eyes with Dark Mode. Excel makes it easier to view your spreadsheets in low-light environments by supporting Dark Mode for macOS Mojave
- Create, calculate and analyse with confidence - jump-start your budget, task list, accounting or financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates. Use familiar formulas to run calculations and analyse your data. Rich features and formatting options make your workbook easier to read and use. All spreadsheet features, formats and formulas operate the same way - whatever device you use.
- Get a better picture of your data - new charts and graphs help you present your data in compelling ways, with formatting, sparklines and tables to better understand your data. Easily create forecasts with just a click to predict trends
- Turn data into insights - enhanced by intelligence, Excel learns your patterns, organising your data to save you time. Create spreadsheets with ease from templates or on your own and perform calculations with modern formulas
- Work better together - share your workbook with others and always work on the latest version for real-time collaboration to help get work done faster. With Office 365, work within an Excel file from mobile, desktop and web
Is Excel for Mac free?
Microsoft Excel and can be purchased for $139.99 or is part of Office 365 which offers you a 1-month trial and includes: Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Skype, Outlook, and Word for $69.99 a year.
If you only need Excel, purchasing it is the better option for you but most want access to the other apps and elect to use the subscription option.