Ombre SX lets users composite a custom color gradient overlay onto an image without altering the original. Along with multiple compositing modes, the software provides functions for printing, exporting, and sharing output images with other applications and photo-centric internet services.
Ombre SX includes the following key features:
- Gradient Types Create gradients that are either radial (concentric) or linear (point to point).
- Composite Modes Control the gradient's appearance using one of the 25 available blend modes.
- Interoperability Drag'n drop (or copy) high-resolution images directly from Ombre to another application or the Finder.
- Printing Print high-resolution source material as a single image, on a contact sheet or as image slices.
- Exporting Create new images using a background process while you continue to work on other projects.
- Sharing Share images with local applications or using Facebook, Twitter or other popular internet services.
- Slide Show Create an interactive slide show presentation using your processed output images.
- Settings Use the copy and paste features to quickly replicate settings from one item to another.