Summarize SX creates a contact sheet that summarizes all or part of your movies. Users can interactively examine the contact sheet, display individual frames, create a slide show, print, images and share contact sheets with other applications and internet services.
Summarize SX includes the following key features:
- Simple Segmentation Create summaries from all or part of a movie by adjusting the in-point and out-point handles.
- Interactive Display Place the cursor over the contact sheet image and see the time associated with a particular frame.
- Detailed Image Mode Double-click on any particular frame in the overview contact sheet and see that image at full size.
- Sharing Drag'n'drop images to another application, the Finder, or share with Facebook or other internet services.
- Slide Show Create an interactive slide show presentation using the individual frames of your summary.
- Interoperability Drag'n drop (or copy) high-resolution images directly from Summarize to another application or the Finder.