Developer website: Erich H. Rast
ForgotIt? uses strong Blowfish or Rijndael (AES) encryption and SHA1 hashing to protect password lists and launches even multiple URLs that belong to a password entry.
Note: if you're upgrading to ForgotIt? 2.0.0 you need to export your Password lists from ForgotIt? 1.4 in plaintext to an encrypted disk image first. Press the option (alt) key for an extended export option in the File menu. You may create encrypted disk images using Apple's Disk Utility or Truecrypt.
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version 2.0.0, the developer states that this is version 2.4.
- Various smaller bugs have been fixed
- Windows remember now their settings and positions
- The last directory used is remembered
- Columns in the main list can be re-ordered and resized
- Automatic version checking is available