Street Lighting Calc 2 is a native macOS CAD application specialized to perform lighting calculations for roads.
With Street Lighting Calc 2 you don’t need to be a specialist. Fill the form and in few seconds you’ll be able to prepare a complete and professional lighting plan and report, formatted following your personal style.
What you can do:
- Prepare and obtain a plan for the lights required for a road (for closed areas plans see other apps we have)
- You can obtain fast answers about the best fixture and/or road configuration in few steps through an optimization procedure.
- You can compare fixtures and choose the one that permits minimal consumption, and then build the 3D model to light.
- You can obtain an interactive 3D model of the planned area and you can move inside, rotate, pan, zoom at any level
- You can obtain a printable report of your road with pictures, list of used elements, their characteristic, results and cost of realization.
- You will be amazed on how easy is to create a full light plan.
- Works with parametric 3D objects used for modelling
- Imports third part light sources IESNA LM-63 (American standards), EULUMDAT (European standards) and can even import DXF drawings data files to create photometries!
- Can export to RTF a complete list, formatted according to user needs, of the installed products and special items.
- Perform calculation of electrical power and total cost.
- Output can be plotted on the surfaces projected on the plane and shown in real/false colors
- Generates iso-value curves or numerical tables
- Works well both in Metric and Imperial unit
- Includes all the functionality of Lighting Source Manager (available separately )
- We offer support via email if you have any kind of problems with our applications
Optimised for macOS
- Street Lighting Calc 2 is native CAD application since day 1 for macOS
- Full screen support for 3D model
- Works well both in Light Mode and Dark Mode
- Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave (requires minimum macOS 10.10)
- Extended PDF User Guide inside with full description and tutorials