OzGIS is an extensive mapping system for the analysis and display of geographically referenced data.
Map data are usually downloaded from Census bureaux and map agencies or extracted from your own databases.
- Import map data files in many well known formats
- Pre-process data in preparation for display and analysis
- Display attribute data as several types of maps, diagrams and movies
- Display GIS data as overlays on maps or as maps without attribute data
- Display attribute data as histograms and diagrams, alone or on maps
- Manipulate maps, change attribute classification etc, to support decisions
- Generate complicated map layouts using multiple files. Change map features
- Analyse displayed data, interrogate maps and print reports
- Support for site catchments, site location and territory definition
- Map population Census demographics and digitised boundary data from the government organisation that conducts your Census
- Display polygon, line and point data (rivers, cities etc) downloaded from mapping agencies