Quick Pallet Maker calculates optimal box/pallet shipping dimensions.
Most products are shipped in boxes and then in standard pallets. Most of the time, these standard pallets are shipped within standard containers or in trucks. Frequently, there is some extra volume and/or weight in the containers or in the trucks that is billed anyway by the carrier but that is not used by the client. The use of this extra space through software tools should be an important factor for all manufacturers.
Based on this need, at SCA Mecanica we have created Quick Pallet Maker, an easy to learn pallet loading/package design
- NF: Drag pallets across windows.
- AF: Improved modal windows behavior.
- AF: Improved delete data function on "Fill Container" and "Start from box" tables.
- NF: Add buttons to increase and decrease XYZ values on "Layer Editor".
- BF: Bad cylinder views at "Layer Editor" and "Available solution".
- AF: Control panel shows QPM app without ID.
- OS X 10.5 or later