Quick Pallet Maker calculates optimal box/pallet shipping dimensions.
Most products are shipped in boxes and then in standard pallets. Most of the time, these standard pallets are shipped within standard containers or in trucks. Frequently, there is some extra volume and/or weight in the containers or in the trucks that is billed anyway by the carrier but that is not used by the client. The use of this extra space through software tools should be an important factor for all manufacturers. Based on this need, at SCA Mecanica we have created Quick Pallet Maker, an easy to learn pallet loading/package design program
- BF: Fixed bug that won't let you read all the information on "Fill Container"
- BF: Fixed issue that shows Koona, LLC as an unknown editor on the uninstall dialog
- NF: Change units option is now available from "Fill Container"
- BF: Printing issue in 4-level packaging
- NF: "Alternate Layer" feature added to the "Pallet Action" option on the "Tools"
- OS X 10.5 or later