Magic Sort List comes with our revolutionary sorting engine which we have perfected and further refined and updated from our desktop sorting application, CM Sort List NX.
- Sort List in either the Ascending or Descending Order
- Smart Sort option which will treat numbers as numbers no matter if they are zero padded or not
- Has the ability to Group and Add Alphabetic Headers in a sorted list
- Can help remove duplicates entry within the list and remove blank lines
- Provides the option to ignore certain prefixes to the list such as A, An and The. Not just those but you can set your own prefix ignore list
- Add Running Index Number in front of each line which is zero padded so the list would look neat
- Change Text Case - All Lowercase, All Uppercase, Capitalize 1st Letter of Each Word, Capitalize 1st Letter of 1st Word and No Change.
- The No Sort option allows you to Remove Duplicates and Add Index Number to your list
- Saving the Sorted Lists in the built-in database for future retrieval and re-sorting
- As the lists (both unsorted and sorted) are text based files, you can export them to anywhere which requires the sorted list.
- Can Share the Sorted List with a variety of applications through the Mac’s Share Menu