JPEXS is an open source flash SWF decompiler and editor. Extract resources, convert SWF to FLA, edit ActionScript, replace images, sounds, texts or fonts. Various output formats available. Works with Java on Windows, Linux or MacOS.
- Exporting scripts, images, shapes, movies, sounds, fonts...
- SWF to FLA conversion
- SWF to XML export and import again
- Various output formats like SVG or HTML5 Canvas
- Displaying ActionScript source code.
- Experimental direct editing of ActionScript source
- Editing via assembler source
- Integrated ActionScript debugger - step, breakpoints, set variables
- Both ActionScript 1/2 and AS3 support
- Clicking decompiled source highlights P-code associated instruction and vice-versa
- Replacing images, editing texts, fonts and other tags
- Displaying SWF resources (shapes, sprites, fonts, buttons...)
- Edition of instance metadata
- Hexadecimal dump view with color highlighting also available
- Built-in proxy server for editing SWF files which come through it
- Java based code which supports multiple platforms
- Multi-language support (see language list)
- Can decompile some kinds of obfuscated code too.
- Open SWF files hidden in loaders (AS3,Windows)
- GFX Scaleform and Iggy 64 files support
- Quality software receiving many awards
For more information please visit this page