Core Shell is a full-featured terminal with built-in OpenSSH support, it’s focused on managing and login to hosts efficiently. Don't waste your time; be productive.
- Compatible with Terminal.app and xterm.
- Supports ANSI 16 and 256 color palettes, as well as 24bit true color.
- Passed cases of *vttest* – a strict VT100/VT220/VT420 terminal functionality test suite.
- Everything in OpenSSH, agent forwarding, certificates, proxy jump, etc.
- Can read your existing `ssh_config` file as the source of advanced options, especially helpful for experienced users.
- Can work with GnuPG agent, YubiKey, Authy and Google Authenticator.
- Upload files by dragging and dropping to the shell window.
- Download remote files with single click on context menu or press a key combination.
- Tightly integrated with macOS Keychain, don't have to enter passwords or passphrases repeatedly.
- It's totally optionally, you can opt-in or opt-out at any time.
Advanced Options Editor
- A handy way to tune per-host advanced options.
- For every ssh directives, there is a contextual help provides immediate information, no more googling.
- Always tries to restore your connections after network failure or waking up from sleep.
- Eight built-in color schemes: Basic, Dracula, Grass, Homebrew, Man Page, Novel, Ocean, Red Sands
- Our color optimization ensure that colorful text always clearly visible.
- Use tags to organize your hundreds or thousands of hosts.
- Tag your host by a simple drag & drop actions.
- Unlimited number of connections
- Importing and exporting
- Sync hosts and tags between all of your Mac computers
- Scriptable (automation with AppleScript and Automator)
- Prioritized customer support