Developer website: ogdesign
Eagle allows you to save and organize images and screenshots in one location. It is designed to look after the images besides the picture or photograph you took. With Eagle, a whole new level of organizing your image files is possible.
- Save images from websites
- Drag and drop images from other apps
- Capture any image with clipboard
- Use folders to classify your assets
- Add tags to images to make them easier to find and browse
- Automatically gather images by type and subject matter
- Tag your photos in your own words
- Find the image you want instantly
- Easy to find any color inspirations
- Show the images that include all your keywords
- Finding images with shapes, sizes, resolution, etc
- Browse through hundreds of categories without effort
- Sync your images to iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive and access them anywhere
- Fixed adding fonts causing crashes.
- Support for modifying name in the font window directly.
- Support font preview numeric characters.
- Show the number of keyword search results.
- Support "full match" keyword search syntax.
- Keep the state of the filter when restart.
- Support for pixelated rendering.
- Support for opening google reverse image search with a shortcut.
- Add scrollbar animation effects for list scrolling.
- Support mouse "middle button" to open file in a new window.
- Keep the original size of the video and avoid stretching.
- Video support "stretch" and "original size" modes.
- URL input supports type local path.
- Click the right button to directly filter the tag.
- Right-clicking tag input, support copy, paste, clear tags.
- Auto select when clicking the URL input.
- Auto-scrolling when clicking the annotation item.
- Easier to distinguish between recommended tags and their own tags.
- Support for merging multiple tags.
- Support for closing notification windows with gestures.
- Collect window supports saving to All.
- Improve the scrolling performance of list view.
- Reduce PSD AI thumbnail file size. (50%~2000%）(Windows)
- Support for XMind format. (macOS)
- Shortcut for always on top.（T）
- Shortcut for close image viewer.（ESC）
- Enhance stability with third-party synchronization services.
- Improve the stability of extreme drives.
- Enter crop mode to automatically center the image.
- Better support for small screens.
- Hide recent tags that don't already exist in the library.
- OS X 10.11 or later