Sononym is a sample browser and sound discovery tool powered by machine learning that understands your audio, and makes it as discoverable as possible.
The primary innovation in Sononym is called "Similarity Search", a special search mode which accepts sound as the input, and finds relevant sounds throughout your sample collection. Using this approach, it’s possible to connect a synth, guitar or microphone to locate samples by recording new sounds on-the-fly.
In addition, the software offers to organize your content automatically, extracts tempo and pitch from your samples, and presents all this information in a modern, streamlined user interface.
- Deep audio analysis: extracts pitch, tempo, brightness etc. from your samples.
- Self-organizing content: automatically groups samples into relevant categories, such as loops and oneshots, kicks or snares.
- Similarity Search: a unique and powerful way to discover variations of any sound.
- Works with your own files: your recordings, soundware collections, any source.
- Live recording: quickly and easily find samples based on any input sound.
- Playback Options: customize how sample previews should work, randomize results.
- Browsing History: use the previous/next buttons to navigate your history.
- Integrated bookmarking and export: don’t lose the creative flow while browsing.