Developer website: PDF Technologies
PDF Reader Pro is a PDF editing application that has a wide variety of tools. Building on solid features such as annotation, form filling and bookmarking, PDF Reader Pro allows you to maneuver through your PDF files. PDF Reader Pro Edition offers even more - combining multiple documents, splitting your PDF into several files, inserting pages from another PDF and PDF files. The app has Text-to-Speech functionality that can read the doc to you in six different languages. You can simply sync your files with Dropbox to make the best use of PDF Reader Pro Edition. The app has a presentation mode that will allow you to showcase your PDF document to others.
- Reading modes: full-screen, page-fit, horizontal or vertical orientation, continuous and page break
- Bookmark specific pages or sections of PDFs
- Night mode supported
- Create a new PDF by importing your clipboard content
- Annotate PDFs with highlights, underlines, lines, circles, freehand writing, and so much more.
- Insert stamps, comments and notes.
- Annotation history - Access important sections of documents instantly.
- Combine multiple files into one document
- Insert another file (entire files or specific page ranges) into the existing file
- Edit pages with headers, footers, or page numbers
- Add PDF watermarks to the background of pages
- Replace PDF pages from another PDF file
- Convert PDFs to iWork, MS Word, Text, JPG, PNG and HTML
- Directly present your PDFs with annotations
- Supports radio boxes, check boxes, combo boxes, and list boxes
- Select a passage or document to be read aloud by the TTS engine
- Set a password and authorization to edit, modify or print PDFs
- Support to convert popular text formats: Word, Pages, Docs into PDF in a snap. The feature requires Pages or Microsoft Word apps to be installed on your Mac
- Support to use images as signatures. You can now use images in JPG and PNG formats as signatures
- Support outline editing. PDF Reader Pro provides the best experience for creating outlines to easily navigate through the whole file
- Support password and permission removal. Decrypt PDF protections and remove restrictions on printing, editing and copying
- Support page sizing and handling. Scale or resize PDF pages for printing with poster, multiple pages and booklet
- Support to batch remove and export annotations as PDF, TXT, RTF and etc
- Support to create dynamic stamp. Create a custom dynamic stamp with an automatic date and user name
- Optimize crop and snapshot
- Stability and performance improvements.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Version Downloads
- 01 Oct 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X