Developer website: Jihosoft Studio
Jihosoft File Recoveryis data recovery software for Mac users to restore deleted files from internal/external hard drive, removable disk, USB flash drive, microSD card, camera memory card, etc. With user-friendly and intuitive design, it helps users easily retrieve lost documents, photos, videos, audio, compressed archive files, and more other unknown files from storage device on their portable MacBook or desktop iMac.
Features of Jihosoft File Recovery for Mac:
- Recover files lost due to intentional or accidental deletion, formatting, emptying trash, cut and paste failure, etc.
- Support over 120 kinds of files
- Recognize various file systems, including HFS, APFS, NTFS, FAT, exFAT, etc.
- Easy 3-step recovery: select a partition > scan for files > recover files out
- Utilize Advance Scan feature for fast and accurate recovery, and Filter feature for quick preview
- Real preview before recovery: display and view images and documents; listen to and play audio and videos within the program
- Two more useful functions:
- Create Image for making backups for removable disks;
- Resume Recovery for saving scanning progress for next time Supported File Types and Formats:
- Photo: JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIF/TIFF, PSD, AI, RAW, ORF, DNG, ARW, SR2, CR2, NEF, etc.
- Video: MP4, 3GP, MOV, AVI, FLV, SWF, MKV, MPEG, RMVB, MTS/M2TS, MXF, ect.
- Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AMR, OGG, VQF, FLAC, etc.
- Document: DOCX/DOC, XLSX/XLS, PPTX/PPT, TXT, PDF, HTML, XML, CSV, PST (Email) etc.
- Archive: ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR, ISO, CAB ect.
- Stop using the storage device once files are lost in order to avoid data overwriting.
- Install the recovery software on a partition that is different from the one you lost data from. The same applies to the export location of recovered files.
Tips for File Recovery on Mac:
- Improved success rate of recovery.
- Adopted new interface design.
- Added new functions: Create image, Resume recovery, Filter by size, switch between list and icons.
- Support more file types and formats, such as camera RAW images: CR2, SR2, ARW, NEX, RAF, etc.
- OS X 10.8 or later