Print to Scale print any image to scale on a regular printer by tiling it across multiple sheets of paper.
- Open any bitmap image from disk or clipboard.
- Setup scale by dragging an arrow and enterering its desired size on print out
- Print, scissor and glue your layout.
With Print To Scale you can:
- Visualize page mosiac before printing with respect to all overlaps, non-printable areas, page orientation and cut lines.
- Calibrate your printer scale for accurate print out.
- Overlay an alignment grid for accurate gluing.
- Ligten solid color areas to save ink.
- Print only selected pages for non-rectangular shapes.
- Use part of the image without cropping it in external editor.