Developer website: Krystian Kozerawski
With Negative you can read your e-books and e-textbooks in PDFs after dark without tiring your eyes.
Negative has three working modes:
- Normal - no inverted colors. In this way, you can open documents to yourself, for example, in Preview on Mac
- Inverted - here the colors are just reversed, everything is in reverse
- Inverted with Sepia - the picture in the negative with the sepia added, which in my opinion further improves the comfort of reading in the dark.
Each of the modes is activated one after the other, like on a carousel, after next clicking on the button with the eye on the toolbar. On the toolbar you will also find a field for entering the page number to which you want to jump. If no document was previously open, the program will start without a window open. Select File -> Open in the menu.
- Support for Italian language (Negative in italiano)
- The program remembers whether the toolbar is visible or hidden
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Version Downloads
- 25 Jun 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X