is a Clipboard Manager for MacOS. You can copy something and paste it later somewhere else, but get various extra Features like pin a Clip to be remembered, get details about the Clip before you paste and even get a Context to know when, what and from where a Clip was added.
atC can be either activated by a shortcut or from the Menubar Icon near the Clock, you paste something by simply double-click a Clip to copy it to your Clipboard
- Pin a clip or it to be remembered for later use
- Quicklook helps you find the clip you need at the moment by showing you the list of recent clips
- The Search can be used to filter your Clips by any kind of content, even by its Contexts.
- Sort or group clips by the app they came from
- Simple saving of images
- The Context becomes very handy if you may look for a Clip you created / copied a while ago and are not sure what it was, but remember partial informations about it
Note: Some additional features may require atC Daemon to be installed