Note: While Super Get Info has been discontinued, it is still available to download for users that already hold a license.
Super Get Info is a utility designed to serve as a replacement for the Mac OS X Finder's Show Info command. It has the following features:
- Open more than one info window at a time
- View and edit the Mac type and creator codes associated with a file
- View and edit the Unix owner, group, and permission settings associated with a file or folder
- Change a file or folder's creation and modification dates
- Copy (or drag and drop) a file or folder's path info and more!.