PDFZone automatically extracts the content of PDF files.
Give PDFZone multiple PDFs of the same type and it will smartly extract the data you need (from predefined areas) to a CSV file.
PDFZone is not just another OCR software! It analyzes OCR'd or electronically-generated PDFs.
- PDFZone adapts to variations due to scanned PDFs.
- With the "Trusted Neighbour" functionality, you can also extract values that might not always be at the same position (ex: the total of an invoice which position is below the items, the number of which may vary).
- Save your configuration for re-use.
How to use
- Define WHAT to extract (ex: invoice number, date, total, stock value, taxes, etc.)
- Define WHERE to extract: drop a PDF and select the area where to extract. Repeat this for as many model as you need.
- Extract from a massive number of PDFs
- Export the data to a CSV file, then import in the app of you choice (Excel, accounting app, ...).