Developer website: iSolid SPRL
PDFZone automatically extracts the contents of PDF files.
Give PDFZone multiple PDFs of the same type and it will smartly extract the data you need (from predefined areas) to a CSV file.
PDFZone is not just another OCR software! It analyzes OCR'd or electronically-generated PDFs.
- PDFZone adapts to variations due to scanned PDFs.
- With the "Trusted Neighbour" functionality, you can also extract values that might not always be at the same position (ex: the total of an invoice which position is below the items, the number of which may vary).
- Save your configuration for re-use.
How to use
- Define WHAT to extract (ex: invoice number, date, total, stock value, taxes, etc.)
- Define WHERE to extract: drop a PDF and select the area where to extract. Repeat this for as many model as you need.
- Extract from a massive number of PDFs
- Export the data to a CSV file, then import in the app of you choice (Excel, accounting app, ...).
- File renaming based on extracted values
- Command-Line Interface (CLI) for integration with other softwares
- Various improvements
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Version Downloads
- 22 Jun 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X