FocusStacker is an automatic focus-stacking application, perfect for making high-resolution images for large prints.
State of the art algorithm:
- Automatic detection and seamless blending of sharp image regions.
- Automatic image alignment for stacking.
- Built-in planar stitching. Especially useful for microscope images where the whole specimen does not fit into one frame.
- Optional exposure levelling routine available.
- All processing done in 32 bit floats, import in all image formats supported by macOS (including those in Apple Raw), export in 16 bit TIFF or 8 bit JPEG/PNG.