HomeControl is a HomeKit alternative for MacOS. It controls Philips Hue lights and Belkin Wemo switches. This app is additionally capable of controlling iHome switches, but support for this is experimental and currently requires having your iHome API key to input into the app settings.
- All devices can be controlled individually or in groups.
- Supports colors, brightness, saturation
- Supports scenes with full control of scene devices and settings
- Device groups can be set to also control subgroups (i.e., an "Office Lights" group can also control a "Desk Lamps" subgroup).
- Menu-bar control allows quick access to all groups and devices.
- Full configuration can be saved to disk. This allows easy configuration of multiple networked macOS computers.
- Fully tested with multiple Philips Hue extended color lights, Wemo Insight, Wemo Switch, Wemo Lightswitch, iHome iSP6