SG Project Sketcher is a quick way to sketch out your projects using the two most common approaches: text-based outlining, and graphical Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
As a member of the Simple Genius project management suite, Sketcher is your starting point for shaping your projects during early stages. As the project gets serious, the project sketch can easily be imported into SG Project Pro for full management during the project execution. Or use Sketcher to create outlines or diagrams to be used in parallel with your project plan.
- Rapidly sketch out projects using a text outline
- Switch to a fully editable graphical WBS-style view
- Import plans from other SG apps to see a graphical view
- Export Sketcher projects in SGP format and import into SG Project Pro
- Build project quotes with labor and material costs
- Share your projects in SGP, XML, and PDF formats quickly from the Share button
- Email a PDF outline, quote, or chart to stakeholders or clients quickly from within the app
- Share project files with all other SG apps on iPad, Mac and iPhone
- Use built-in SG Sync with no in-app upgrade cost (requires Box.com, Dropbox or WebDAV)