Developer website: Elena Drozhzhina
ScreenBrush is a quick and useful way to demonstrate something on your screen by drawing. It helps to concentrate attention on significant points.
- Drawing over screen windows
- Paint over a fullscreen app
- Simple and useful toolbar
- Shortcuts assignable
- Click through canvas by holding Fn key
- Move drawing by holding Cmd key
- Repeat last drawing
- Statusbar app
- Multiple screens support
- Support for the Touch Bar
- Retina display support
- ScreenBrush Remote for iOS
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
Introducing Ghost Mode
- That mode allows you to temporary disable drawing and keep ScreenBrush on top of the screen.
Status Bar Indication
- ScreenBrush will use appropriate icon in Status Bar for its activity modes.
- Duplicate drawings by holding Alt key and dragging selected object.
- Copy all drawings to Clipboard by pressing Cmd-C shortcut.
New options in Preferences
- Alternate tool switching mode that can change tool between two recent tool types.
- Flashlight radius adjustment.
- Ability to disable Tool Tips.
- Green Activity Indicator in Status Bar instead of monochromatic.
- Change a color hue by a shortcut Alt with one of 10 number keys
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Version Downloads
- 08 Feb 2019
- Intel 64 / OS X